Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 New Year's Resolution

It's 2008! It's a new year. It's the time when people come up with a list of new resolutions and dump the old one. That's just the way it is. We tend to be so passionate at first, after some time these resolutions will most likely consigned to the dustbin.

But before that happens, this is my new year's resolution for 2008.
  • Use less cuss words on my blog. Chaocheebye.
  • Update more often.
  • Achieve good academic results.
  • Talk less cock
  • Gain few more pounds.( I don't wanna look like Daniel Radcliffe)


Is that an x-ray film?
source: http://gothamist.com/attachments/nyc_arts_john/Daniel%20Radcliffe.jpg

  • Stop mentioning about the size of my balls before people starts jumping off buildings out of frustration.
  • Try to eat more fish. ( I have the right to waive off this resolution)
  • Save/earn enough money for a Sony VAIO.
  • And most importantly : Learn how to write a proper letter to Santa.
I'm done with mine i guess. What's your new year's resolution?

2 comments:

Cyn said...

What's wrong with your letter to santa? I don't see any problems with it. In fact I enjoy reading it =)

kenny said...

I have totally no idea, it seems fine to me too. But the thing is Christmas 's over and there's still no reply from Santa. Sigh, I wonder why..