Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Generous Cafe

Went for lunch with friends yesterday after class and this is what i ordered

Mayonnaise Chicken Chop with Rice

And this is what my friend ordered

Black Pepper Pork Chop with Rice

Both were the same price but why the heck he gets an extra piece!?




It is obvious enough, even blind can tell there's an extra piece and the cook did not even notice that? What was the cook thinking? Guess he must be fantasizing about Daniel Radcliffe while cooking with one hand and another in his pant doing you know what.

Of course I'm not jealous that he gets an extra piece, I'm just too mature for that but it just shows how unreliable these workers are. Kanasai this bugger is so freaking lucky

ehem..

These people are so ignorant towards their work and there is no consistency. It's okay to make mistakes like this once in a while, afterall we are just human but make sure that both plates get an extra piece, not only one.

Since the cook is so horny generous, I'll be eating there again soon just to try my luck. Probably I'll get a few more pieces this time and still no one can notice.
You'll never know :)



No comments: