Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Penis Joke

A conversation with my friend earlier today reminded me of this joke that was told by another friend of mine.

Doctor : Good Evening Mr Ng. Please have a seat here.
Patient : Good evening doctor.
Doctor : So what's the problem?
Patient : I dont know how to tell you bout this.
Doctor : Oh why? Please let me know, this is the only way I can help you.
Patient : I don't know, I feel shy talking bout it.
Doctor : You don't have to be shy. There's only you and me here and I promise I'll keep this
confidential.
Patient : Erm..alright. Actually I'm having problem with my penis.
Doctor : Oh ok, can you tell me what the problem is?
Patient : I'm not sure how to say this..
Doctor : Do you mind if I ask you to take your pants off?
Patient : NO, But I'm sure you're gonna laugh.
Doctor : No I wont! I've been a doctor for over 20 years I've seen everything. There's no way I
will laugh at my own patient's problem. What is so funny about that after all.
Patient : I'm sure you will, you'll laugh at the size of my penis. I've consulted other doctors and
they just can't stop laughing at my small penis.
Doctor : Oh, no worries. I promise I wont laugh about it.
Patient : Are you sure you wont be laughing?
Doctor : Yes.
Patient : Alright. *takes off pants*
Doctor : Omg! *slightly giggle* ...Muahahahahahhahahaah...hahahaha...
Patient : Sir!
Doctor : Omg....hahahahahhahaha...
Patient : Sir! You promised not to laugh!
Doctor : *cough* *cough*...Oh I'm really sorry, I couldn't help myself, that was the smallest
penis I've ever seen. Please forgive me. I'm over it now, I promise it won't happen
again.
Patient : Alright...
Doctor : So can you tell me what's the problem as everything seems fine.
Patient : My penis is swollen.

No comments: